Carmichael & Co Ltd was established in 1897 to take on the business of Carmichael & Co at the Feus Brewery, which was then renamed the Strathearn Brewery. The brewery, and associated plant, was offered for sale in 1902, and the business ceased operations in 1905.
Active: 1897 - 1905
The Strathearn Brewery consisted of a group of linked buildings arranged around three sides of a courtyard. The site has since been cleared and is awaiting development.