Carmichael & Co was formed to take on the business of John Carmichael & Co, at the Feus Brewery, when the partnership was dissolved in 1895. The business was acquired, in turn, by Carmichael & Co Ltd in 1897.
Active: 1895 - 1897
The Feus Brewery consisted of a group of linked buildings arranged around three sides of a courtyard. The site has since been cleared and is awaiting development.