P. Thomson, a farmer at North Mains of Strathallan, was one of the partners in Thomsons & Co, which had taken on the lease of the Auchterarder Brewery by 1841. The partnership was most probably the successor to Thomson & Garbois, but little is known about it other than that its brewery utensils were offered for sale in 1841, at the same time as offers were invited for the lease of the brewery.
Active: 1841 - 1841
Books and periodicals
Anon. Auchterarder Brewery, etc., for sale. Perthshire Advertiser, 21st October, 1841.