Active: 1864 - 1881
At the time that David purchased the brewery it was described as "that old established licensed house and brewery, consisting of kitchen and three rooms, the brewing house and cellarage, small house at the foot of the garden, and garden ground attached".
The brewery has been demolished and the site is now occupied by a supermarket. The former brewery tap still stands, converted to retail premises.
Books and periodicals