Andrew Christie was in partnership with James Christie, trading as J. & A. Christie at the Abbey Brewery from about 1858. When the partnership was dissolved in 1869, he ran the business under his own name. He offered the brewery plant for sale in 1873, and subsequently became a brewery agent.
Active: 1869 - 1873
The Abbey Brewery was attached to a two-storey house on Main Street. The house survives, as do some of the buildings on Abbey Road.