D. Bain & Sons took on the Cromarty Brewery in 1831 when they advertised that they had commenced brewing of ales, table and small beer. They were no longer recorded at the brewery in 1837.
Active: 1831 - 1830s
The Cromarty Brewery was in operation between at least 1811 and 1831, but was marked as disused on a map of 1871.
The buildings still stand, and are now used as a residential training centre.