The tenancy was taken on by George Hayward, who then bought the brewery from Alexander in 1860.
Active: 1856 - 1860
Breweries and other buildings
The Nairn Brewery consisted of a small group of buildings on Mill Road, organised around a central courtyard. The brewery was destroyed by fire in 1903 and most of the ground has since been landscaped.
We do not currently hold any images of items related to Alexander Mann, and would welcome any information or images related to his business.