Business: James Aitken and Co (Falkirk) Ltd
The Keppochhill stores were built by James Aitken & Co (Falkirk) Ltd in the 1920s. They were extended and refurbished between 1934 and 1937 to designs by the well known Glasgow architecture firm of Keppie and Henderson.
Other Sources of information
James Aitken & Co. (Falkirk) Ltd. 200 years of progress. Falkirk: James Aitken & Co. (Falkirk) Ltd., 1940.